❀ hello lovelies, i'm laura
twenty | vegan | australian
planning student - wonderlust
I am simply on a path to being the happiest and the most compassionate I can be. I also love salads, alot
"I want to get more comfortable being uncomfortable. I want to get more confident being uncertain. I don’t want to shrink back just because something isn’t easy. I want to push back, and make more room in the area between I can’t and I can."
- Kristin Armstrong (via alteringminds
I hope you are all having a great old time :) I just wanted to check in and evaluate some things on here and put my thought down in an unorganised fashion of course
- tomorrow I’m working from 8-3, and I am going to get up at 5.30 hit the gym then go to work with a positive mind and make sunday a fabulous day that it is. I don’t know what my plan is after work, but probably study (do have an assignment that is largely unknown to me due this thursday eeeek). Then i will probably go to the boys house
- We had sushi night last night and it was such a success - slowly getting him to try new things yay :) also i found these baby dried figs and i cant stop loving them. so so good
- I finally have a few weeks and a steady schedule so I can get back into a good rhythm with uni, work, exercising and back to healthier and unprocessed foods!
- I think I need to drink less coffee, my boobs are so sore, and I did some research and coffee doesn’t not help. I AM SO SAD
- New tea things yaya
- I really want to go on a hike once this assignment is done and dusted
- I miss yoga so much, my body is so stiff and it hurts - so I am incorporating that back into my routine cause its ~amazing~